- Directions: Take 2 capsules daily without regard to meals
- HashiScript® is iodine-free
- *Supports healthy immune and thyroid function*
- Digestive enzymes for compromised intestinal permeability*
- Contains 2 forms of glutathione for optimal liver detoxification*
- Setria® glutathione has been shown to increase NK cell activity two-fold*
Q: Can I take both HashiScript® and Thyroid Script?
A: Yes. Thyroid Script supports healthy levels of thyroid hormone, as well as adrenal gland function.* HashiScript® is an iodine-free blend of digestive enzymes and antioxidants that support healthy levels of peroxide.* If you take both supplements, take ONE of them for several weeks, then add the other supplement in.* Not everyone needs both of these supplements. Start with 1 cap, and add an additional capsule if desired.
I have been sick and progressively getting sicker since 2014. I recently found out my thyroid is enlarged and have multiple nodules. I did some research on YouTube about enlarged thyroid and Hashimoto’s and came across Dr Cohen’s video. Made sense, so I thought I would try some supplements to maybe feel better. I looked on amazon and found Hashi script. After the first dose I immediately started feeling better. I actually got out of the house, had enormous energy and went kayaking.
I like the ingredients very much and have not experienced any thing negative.
I love it! I feel better and know I'll feel even better as I continue to take it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Since I’ve been taking this product I have more energy and my digestion is much better.. Thank you Suzy!
I wish they were smaller capsules.