Designed to promote optimal function of the eye, moisture levels, night vision, and general health of the macula, retina, and cornea.* Taking 2 capsules per day means this bottle will last 30 days.
- Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules every day with a snack or meal (only because food tends to enhance the absorption of minerals/vitamin supplements). You don't *have* to eat if you don't really want to.
- Supports vision function with the antioxidant capacity of SAFFRON.*
- Contains Black Currant extract (standardized) which supports moisture levels in the eyes, and enhances the ability of the eyes to adapt to darkness.*
- Vitamin A in its biologically active form - to promote nighttime vision.*
- Contains zinc in its "glycinate" form, which makes zinc highly available to eye tissue where it is needed.* Furthermore, zinc glycinate is gentle on the stomach.*
- Contains lutein and zeaxanthin which has demonstrated ability to rebuild macular pigment.*
I began taking different vitamins for my eyes as told by my doctor after he said that I had macular issues of which I'm not sure. I decided to try this formula. The supplement came in a timely manner, the customer service girl was very nice when I had questions. The capsules are easy to swallow and have a bluish tint to them from the currants in there. My eyes feel comfortable and I think it works.
I have the worst eyesight, with -11 in both eyes! With contact lenses, my optician could correct my right eye to 20/20 vision, but my left eye can only be corrected to see only slightly better. When I saw Suzy's Vision Script, I didn't think it would help since the optician can't do anything for me either. After using it for just one week, I am starting to see some improvement. I think it does help. I'm hoping to surprise my doctor with this soon.
My eyes seem a little better. I am going to get my eyes checked soon.
Honestly, I haven't used it long enough to know results. But I'm believing that Suzy's product will turn out to be really helpful, as I use alot of her products and they are very good.
I have been taking this for a few weeks, but I really haven't seen any difference in my eyesight. It has very good ingredients, but maybe it takes a long time to even see results.