- Directions: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily with a snack or meal
- FREE of synthetic FOLIC ACID (contains methylated B9/folate as 5-MTHF)
- Help maintain normal energy levels and neurological activity*
- May cause a harmless discoloration of urine (yellow) due to riboflavin
- Supports normal methylation and homocysteine*
- B vitamins help maintain healthy cell growth and repair*
- Folate provided as 5-MTHF which is utilized for your methylation cycle*
- Helps with optimal absorption to convert food into energy, while supporting nervous system health.* Contains the mitochondrial form of Vitamin B12 (called Adenosylcobalamin or “Adeno B12)*
I have MTHFR gene SNP which makes it hard for me to properly absorb and utilize B vitamins correctly. So far, so good with no adverse side effects and may be doing some good. Blood test coming up to test for vitamin deficiencies and hoping for improved B levels. Fingers crossed.
I love this vitamin....it helps give me the energy I feel like I need to get through the day. I'm not the energizer bunny, but at least I'm not sitting down a lot just because I feel really tired.
MMito B Complex
I’ve been using this for quite a number of years and find it is a really good vitamin. Suzy Has only good ingredients in her vitamins
MITRO B COMPLEX
WORKS BETTER THAN OTHER B COMPLEX I HAVE TRIED IN PAST, SO FAR I’M HAPPY USING THIS ONE THANKS SUZY. DANA
I have been taking this product and I just had my blood drawn. My doctor is very happy with my levels and told me to keep it up! I love this product!