- Directions: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily with a snack or meal
- FREE of synthetic FOLIC ACID (contains methylated B9/folate as 5-MTHF)
- Help maintain normal energy levels and neurological activity*
- May cause a harmless discoloration of urine (yellow) due to riboflavin
- Supports normal methylation and homocysteine*
- B vitamins help maintain healthy cell growth and repair*
- Folate provided as 5-MTHF which is utilized for your methylation cycle*
- Helps with optimal absorption to convert food into energy, while supporting nervous system health.* Contains the mitochondrial form of Vitamin B12 (called Adenosylcobalamin or “Adeno B12)*
It's a good product and I wish I could keep taking it, but it prevented me from sleeping through the night. When I started taking the supplement (6:00 am in the morning), I could only sleep 4 hours a night. When I stopped taking it, I was able to return to my normal 7 hours each night. I took the product for about 3 weeks hoping the sleeplessness would subside, but, unfortunately, it did not. If it wasn't for that problem, I would still be taking it. It has many benefits.
Good product. Got this for my husband because he had stomach surgery in the past and doesn’t absorb vitamins and minerals well from foods. It has improved his energy level and he seems to have a better attitude.
This is one product I use where I can definitely tell a difference. It has really helped my energy level. Before when I was cleaning my house, I would have to push myself to complete the job and now I don't even slow down - plenty of energy to spare!
I would like to add to my review of B-Complex. After looking at other reviews, I realize there are two other things that I ought to mention. I do not take the B-Complex on an empty stomach because two times I did that and I developed red, itchy hives on my face, neck, and hands. Taking with or after a meal and there is no problem. Also, I also have noticed that my fingernails are stronger.
For the last 3 months I have taken Suzy Cohen's B-Complex, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin C because my homocysteine levels were very high. I should also mention that I did not eat meat during this time. My levels of homocysteine and levels of Vitamin D showed big improvement. Several other blood tests including cholesterol and white blood cell count also improved. I am very pleased.