- Directions: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily with a snack or meal
- FREE of synthetic FOLIC ACID (contains methylated B9/folate as 5-MTHF)
- Help maintain normal energy levels and neurological activity*
- May cause a harmless discoloration of urine (yellow) due to riboflavin
- Supports normal methylation and homocysteine*
- B vitamins help maintain healthy cell growth and repair*
- Folate provided as 5-MTHF which is utilized for your methylation cycle*
- Helps with optimal absorption to convert food into energy, while supporting nervous system health.* Contains the mitochondrial form of Vitamin B12 (called Adenosylcobalamin or “Adeno B12)*
I would like to add to my review of B-Complex. After looking at other reviews, I realize there are two other things that I ought to mention. I do not take the B-Complex on an empty stomach because two times I did that and I developed red, itchy hives on my face, neck, and hands. Taking with or after a meal and there is no problem. Also, I also have noticed that my fingernails are stronger.
For the last 3 months I have taken Suzy Cohen's B-Complex, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin C because my homocysteine levels were very high. I should also mention that I did not eat meat during this time. My levels of homocysteine and levels of Vitamin D showed big improvement. Several other blood tests including cholesterol and white blood cell count also improved. I am very pleased.
Very good. I can feel an increase in my energy after about 30 minutes from taking this supplement. Also mood is more positive after taking. The capsule is easier to swallow than the tablet, just need to be sure to take early in day after breakfast as will delay getting sleepy. I would recommend this supplement to everyone I know.
I am very pleased with this vitamin B complex product. I have finally found a vitamin B complex that is NOT harsh on my stomach and makes me feel queasy after taking it.
Everything I need in a B complex supplement and SO easy to swallow compared to other kinds of vitamins! Kudos!