Designed to promote optimal function of the eye, moisture levels, night vision, and general health of the macula, retina, and cornea.* Taking 2 capsules per day means this bottle will last 30 days.
- Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules every day with a snack or meal (only because food tends to enhance the absorption of minerals/vitamin supplements). You don't *have* to eat if you don't really want to.
- Supports vision function with the antioxidant capacity of SAFFRON.*
- Contains Black Currant extract (standardized) which supports moisture levels in the eyes, and enhances the ability of the eyes to adapt to darkness.*
- Vitamin A in its biologically active form - to promote nighttime vision.*
- Contains zinc in its "glycinate" form, which makes zinc highly available to eye tissue where it is needed.* Furthermore, zinc glycinate is gentle on the stomach.*
- Contains lutein and zeaxanthin which has demonstrated ability to rebuild macular pigment.*
I began taking different vitamins for my eyes as told by my doctor after he said that I had macular issues of which I'm not sure. I decided to try this formula. The supplement came in a timely manner, the customer service girl was very nice when I had questions. The capsules are easy to swallow and have a bluish tint to them from the currants in there. My eyes feel comfortable and I think it works.
I have the worst eyesight, with -11 in both eyes! With contact lenses, my optician could correct my right eye to 20/20 vision, but my left eye can only be corrected to see only slightly better. When I saw Suzy's Vision Script, I didn't think it would help since the optician can't do anything for me either. After using it for just one week, I am starting to see some improvement. I think it does help. I'm hoping to surprise my doctor with this soon.
I have been dealing with high pressure in my right eye and been using eye drops for over a year with little change. After taking Vision Script for 30 days the pressure is now in normal range..
easy to swallow. No difference with vision but that was not purpose for taking supplement, but was recommended by Dr to support for future " issues" so this is a supplement for eye protection?
I have just received a diagnosis about my vision and even though I am elderly I want to preserve it as much as possible so, based on your integris reputation, I am starting the vision script immediately.