Sleep Script™ contains a synergistic blend of calming botanicals and nutrients to support optimal sleep and promote normal circadian rhythm*
- Directions: Take 1 or 2 capsules 30 to 60 minutes before desired sleep.
- Non Habit Forming (take only on the nights you want)
- Sleep Script induces relaxation and drowsiness*
- Supporting your natural circadian rhythms*
- Sleep Script has no anticholinergic (drying) effects*
- FREE of valerian root and also NON habit-forming*
- Maintain healthy sleep cycle, and induction of REM*
My experience with sleep script is AA rated. Within one hour I feell myself relaxed and dosing off. It is not habit forming. Thank You Suzi!
Take and asleep before you even know that you're asleep. Works Wonderfully! I take several other products as well because I TRUST Suzy Cohen to the fullest extent. Thank You Suzy Cohen!!! 5 STARS!!!
As a regular user of melatonin (1mg), I was curious about Suzy's Sleep Script, and how it would perform. Melatonin takes anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour to work for me. Sleep script takes about 15 to 30 minutes every time. There is no delay. I usually sleep through the night unless I wake to use the bathroom. (During the mornings after I took straight melatonin, I would usually be groggy for a while because I don't get a full 8 hours (I have to get up early)). With Sleep Script, I can recover better the next morning if I didn't get my full 8 hours, and I'm not groggy. It's easier to get up and get moving. I recommend this product to anyone who needs assistance falling or staying asleep.
I loved it.
I tried sleep script twice. When I used one capsule per night, I was able to sleep an extra hour that night -one extra hour meant getting close to 5 hours of sleep versus 4 hours that night. Using two capsules led to having strange dreams, so my review is mixed although it did offer some help with one capsule.